What could be more thrilling than a Halloween Party in an abandoned CHURCH?! Be one of the first to experience All Hallows Eve at this a newly renovated church turned night club just for our Silent Spooky Party!
Located on Roosevelt Island, this church was built in 1924. The doors have not yet been opened to the public after its million dollar renovation to turn what was once a place of worship into an epic bar and night club. Who knows what spooky things will happen when the lights go out…
This church has limited space, as you might be able to tell from the photo, so make sure to get your tickets early!
Your ticket purchase comes with a five raffle tickets. You can enter into our raffle for a 43” 4K TV, an Echo Show, Bluetooth headphones, a private Silent Disco party for you and 20 friends, and free tickets to future events!
Your 3 live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Soca/Reggae/Afro-Beat
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop/R&B
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the Dark gear
• 3 live DJ’s battling for your attention
• 5 chances to win awesome raffle prizes
• Rain or Shine
• Dress Code: Costumes encouraged!
• Roosevelt Island Shuttle Service available from the Roosevelt Island Subway Station. Take this bus to The Octagon stop for easy access to the venue.
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three DJ’s with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same DJ as you; it’s super social. There’s no loud music to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!